Hot Category

Tutorial Free : Learn How to Edit Digital Photos In A Jiffy - picasa : e

I usually keep my digital camera with me wherever I go. I love to click. When I' m holidaying with family, partying with friends or when I' m out on special occasions, I look for a chance, click, save, and share memories with my friends. After checking out the pics, I lookout for some of the best pics, edit them and share it on my blog or keep them with me. Everyone has a unique purpose for editing pictures. Whatever it is, I will show you how to edit digital photos better and for free.
First of all you you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars behind costly photo editing softwares like photoshop and corel draw.
Go for free softwares like Picasa. Picasa is my favorite free digital photo editing software as no other rival offers so much. Moreover, it also manages your photo album and you can share your digital photos on the web. Click on link at the end of the article to learn more or download Picasa. Now, how to edit digital photos using Picasa? In this, you have the crop image feature. Crop images using that. You can change the temperature of the scene. You can lower the temperature which gives the picture a bluish effect. You should play with it and see the nice effects coming in.
Just play with the picture, use different options under effects and have fun. Give the pictures brightness or reduce it. Put a light and enlighten only your face in the pic and see how cool it looks!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kris_Foster

Currently Reading